Ranthambore - Wildlife Tiger Safari
Tiger Safari: Definitely a must do when at the Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve, the tour lasts for 3-1/2 hour on a jeep. There are special tracks along which the jeeps move, where tiger spotting are almost guaranteed. Similarly, Jungle safaris take you in the jungles on a jeep or a canter in the company of an expert guide and driver who can recognize the calls of the wild as you move through the forests. In fact, being locals, they would also be able to tell you interesting stories about the fort and lakes inside.
Guests will be bookRanthambore online safari booking to the park in a 20 seater open canter or a Gypsy, both of which we have re-fitted and furbished for comfort and good viewing
Mode of Transport
1. Gypsy [Open 4 Wheel Drive Jeep] 6 Seater
2. Diesel Canter [Open Safari Bus] 20 Seater
3.Petrol Canter [Open Safari Bus] 12-15 Seater
Park Timings:The Park timings depend on the time of the sunrise and sunset. Generally speaking, the Park opens to the tourists half an hour after sunrise and closes half an hour before sunset. For most part of the year it would be safe to say that the timings are as follows: Between October to March: 06:00 AM -9.OO AM & 3.00 PM – 6.00 PM Between April to June: 6:30 AM -9.3O AM & 3.30 PM – 6.30 PM
Right of Admission is reserved with The Government of Rajasthan.
- 1. Park may be closed without any prior notice to visitor.
- 2. No refund / cancellation are permissible after confirmed booking.
- 3. Bookings are non-transferable.
- 4. Reserved seats cannot be resold / ex changed with any other visitor.
- 5. Identity proof is must before entry into the park.
- 6. Cost of Ticket and Accessories may change after booking and visitor will be liable to pay the difference at the time of entry Into the park in case of any revision in rates.
- 7. The visitor is required to positively report for boarding Gypsy/Canter 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time of any designated boarding Point.
Rules for Photo Equipments:
1. There are no charges for Still Camera.
2. Charges for Pcam (Movies 8 mm, 16 mm and video camera used by a mature photographer), DCam (Video camera and movie camera used by professional photographer for films other than feature films - filming by Indian company/agency), VCam (Video camera and movie camera used by professional photographer for other than feature film - filming by foreign company/agency), FCam (Movie and video camera used for feature film) as per Tourism/ Forest Department policy.
Special Note for the Park Safari.
1. To book safari we require Name and passport number for the Foreigner National and for the Indian National need name and any id details of everyone who is travelling at least 60 days in advance with details of safari booking
2. Please mention the date, time and trip of safari (i.e. Morning/ Afternoon) and any other excursions at the time of making Reservation/voucher.
3. Identity proof is must before entry into the park.
4. To confirm safari we need advance payment. This deposit is non refundable, and non adjustable, also it is tough to get Jeeps in Ranthambhore as only 14 Jeeps are allowed to go inside the park, per Jeep only 6 guests sit, and rest of the guests go in the canters, which are open safari buses, 20 seater.
5. Cost of Ticket and Accessories may change after booking and visitor / Travel Agent will be liable to pay the difference at the Time of entry. Into the park in case of any revision in rates.
6. The entire safari subject to availability.
7. For park safari Forest Department is charging full advance payment Vehicle hire charges, Vehicle park entry fee, Pax entry fee refundable and non adjustable e and naturalist charges. Vehicles are released by Forest Department only when they receive full advance payment and all the advance bookings are non refundable and non adjustable
8. No refund / cancellation is permissible after confirmed booking. Bookings are non-transferable.
9. Please note that any changes in entrance fees or govt. taxes will be extra and will have to be paid by Guest or Travel Agent.
10. Any changes in policies by Ranthambhore park authority will be intimated to you and will be applicable for all future booking.