Terms & Conditions
All itineraries are sample itineraries, given to you so that you get a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Other factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants' safety, comfort & general well being.
Our rates are based on the present rates as negotiated by us with the hotels and transporter. Hotels and transporter retain the right to modify the rates without notice due to fuel prices goes up . In case of such changes the rates quoted before the modification, can be changed by us according to the modifications by hotels or transporter. All hotel bookings are based on usual check in and checkout time of the hotels until unless indicated in the itinerary
We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme or expenses incurred - directly or indirectly - due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipments, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting - directly or indirectly - from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client's risk. For Parks & Sanctuaries
- • Right of Admission is reserved with The Government of Rajasthan.
- • Park may be closed without any prior notice to visitor in case of emergency.
- • No refund / cancellation is permissible after confirmed booking.
- • Bookings are non-transferable.
- • Reserved seats cannot be resold / exchanged with any other visitor.
- • Photo copy of the Identity proof is required to be submitted before entry into the park. Please note that the original ID proof will also be checked at the same time.
- • Cost of Ticket and Accessories may change after booking and visitor will be liable to pay the difference at the time of entry into the park in case of any revision in rates.
- • The visitor is required to positively report for boarding Gypsy/Canter 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time of any designated boarding point.
- • There are no charges for Still Camera.
- • Under unavoidable circumstances, the entry/ excursions, or the use of any route or place by any person or by all persons can be prohibited.
- • No person shall destroy, damage or deface any writing or signs etc. on any tree, bridge, rock, fence, seat, notice board, trash box or any other article or place, in any national park or sanctuary;
- • No conferences, gatherings, meetings etc. can be organized inside National Parks/ Sanctuaries except under specific orders of the Government This restriction shall not apply to the meetings of the Rajasthan State Wildlife Advisory Board, meetings of Forest Officers of Rajasthan, training programmes or workshops for forest officers and trainees belonging to institutions imparting training in forest and wildlife conservation and management.
- • No person shall be allowed to use spot lights inside National Parks/ Sanctuaries by anyone unless permitted in advance by the concerned Director/ Dy. Director/ DFO. Detailed guidelines for filming, trekking, camping and use of watch tower/ hides etc. will be issued by the Chief Wildlife Warden in consultation with the Rajasthan Ecotourism Development Board. These guidelines will form part of these rules.
- • The Field Director/Conservator of Forests can prohibit the use of mobile phones by visitors inside any national park /sanctuary. • A minimum seat required for any canter dispatch in the park is 12 seats, in case the seats booked are less than minimum required quantity, Department reserves the right to cancel the booking .
- • In case the passengers are less than the capacity of the vehicle than the difference of vehicle entry free applicable uniformly per person will be charged extra.